Online enrollment Issues

Dragonfly5

Online enrollment Issues

I am trying to go through the online enrollment. I am verifying the contact information and phone numbers. It will not move onto the next screen nor will it go back to the previous screen.

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Dragonfly5,

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you are facing during the Enrollment process.  We recommend filling out the Registration form using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers as our Enrollment forms work best with these browsers.  

Also, clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser might resolve the issue.  The Knowledge-base article "Clear Browser History, Cache, and Cookies" should guide you through the process.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
dmosley50
Journeyman

That advice doesn’t work for me. I am having the exact same issue with the enrollment. Please reassess your site and trouble shoot the issue to make the process more user friendly for the process.
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @dmosley50

Could you please confirm the internet browser you were using to access the Enrollment forms? Our Enrollment forms are designed to work best with Google Chrome or Firefox browsers. I recommend accessing the Enrollment form using one of these browsers. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!