Online Registration

nmusham
Padawan

Online Registration

Hi Team,

I am unable to submit the online application form (https://registration.powerschool.com/family/ActionForms/Index/10). Submit button is disabled. Could please help on this.

1 Solution
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @nmusham@Greyp0220

The common reasons that can cause the Submit button to be disabled are as follows:

• If the primary phone number is the same as the secondary phone number.
  • If the contacts that have been added do not have the priority set.
  • If two contacts have the same priority the forms will not submit.  

The priority should be set in chronological order without duplicate priorities.  I recommend reviewing this article that should walk through how to set up the priority of contacts required within the registration form.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

7 Replies
nmusham
Padawan

YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED ALL REQUIRED FIELDS.  IN ORDER TO PROCEED, YOU MUST:

Review your form below, click on each field marked "REQUIRED" or "INVALID FORMAT", and complete the missing information.

After you make the required revision, click on the Review & Submit tab to return to this page.

I filled all mandatory fields.

Greyp0220

I am having the same issues. All of the required fields are correctly written in and there aren't any flags in regards to invalid information. Still, I am unable to click submit at the bottom of the page. 

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @nmusham@Greyp0220

The common reasons that can cause the Submit button to be disabled are as follows:

• If the primary phone number is the same as the secondary phone number.
  • If the contacts that have been added do not have the priority set.
  • If two contacts have the same priority the forms will not submit.  

The priority should be set in chronological order without duplicate priorities.  I recommend reviewing this article that should walk through how to set up the priority of contacts required within the registration form.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
nmusham
Padawan

Still, IRegEdit.png

I am not able to submit the application. Can you please help with this.

nmusham
Padawan

Successfully Submitted application.

jonidel12

How?? I'm having the same problem and cannot submit even though all formats are valid and all fields are filled in. I think it's b/c of emergency contacts. But I'm not sure why. It's driving me nuts!!

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @jonidel12

The 'Submit' button on the Enrollment form remains faded-green instead of a bright-green when there is a required field that is missing information or a field with information entered in an invalid format. 

Some of the commonly overlooked fields in the Enrollment forms are the priorities of the contacts setup within the form. I have provided an article here that should assist you with the process of setting up priorities of contacts within the form. 

If you are unable to submit the form after following the steps on the article, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child in the school district.

Elston S.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!