Online Registration 2020-2021

taraeallen20

Online Registration 2020-2021

I am having trouble attaching docs for school records purposes. I am using Safari, have cleared cookies etc

1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

I am sorry you were unable to attach documents to your Enrollment form. I recommend going over the form to review all the required fields within the form are complete and accurate. Some of the commonly overseen fields are the priority of contacts, relationship to student, primary phone number, etc. 

PowerSchool Enrollment forms can receive any file type in these document upload fields. However, only one file can be uploaded per document field. I have attached an article here that will walk you through the process of uploading your documents to the PowerSchool Enrollment form. 

If you are still unable to upload the documents and submit the form after you have been through the following steps, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child to the school district.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!