Nothing displaying in Dashboard. Help

Highlighted
Recruit

Nothing displaying in Dashboard. Help

So its not showing anything to click on 

this is what it shows but you cant "click" on anything. Please help!!

Access Online Recommendations

• If you have started an Application, you may "Continue a Form in Progress" to access your online recommendations through the Application's Introduction page.
  • If you have not started an Application, you must first initiate one under "Start a New Form". You will then be able to begin online recommendations through the Application Introduction page.
  • If you have already submitted an Application, you may "View a Submitted Form" to access your online recommendations.
8 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Nothing displaying in Dashboard. Help

Hello @nancyph , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

Based on your description, it sounds like the link you clicked to access PowerSchool Enrollment was not the correct link, or that the link was corrupted in some way. I would suggest reaching out to your school district directly to receive the correct link to your application or registration form.

For further assistance, please feel free to contact our Support team via Live Assist here: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Support-Case-Chat/ct-p/SupportCaseChat

Highlighted
Trainee

I am having this exact same issue. What was the solution to getting past this and being able to finish the application?
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Pkaur

To further assist you with this, could you please let us know if you are having issues accessing the online recommendations through the dashboard, or are you unable to submit the Enrollment form to the school district? 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Trainee

It is for enrollment. I just need to continue my application so that I can submit it. I saved and logged out at the part where I needed to attach my documents.
Highlighted
Trainee

And now there is nothing coming up in my dashboard, nothing to click on to continue.
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hey @Pkaur

One of our Community members faced a similar issue and the resolution was provided within this thread. I recommend reviewing the resolution provided. 

Elston S.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Trainee

I have tried to clear the history, cookies and cache and same thing.  I have also tried form my phone, and two different computers. No luck. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

@Pkaur

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps such as clearing your browsing history, cache, and cookies and also try switching to a different web browser or device and still continuing to face the error, I recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Enrollment Support team who would be glad to look into the detail of your form and resolve the issue. Please click here to submit a new case with the PowerSchool Enrollment Support team.   

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!