Highlighted

Not allowing to submit registration

I am not being allowed to submit my registration form

22 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Not allowing to submit registration

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

Are you receiving an error message when you attempt to submit your registration form for the 2019-2020 school year?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

I'm not getting an error message. It's not allowing to me to submit the form. Submit isn't highlighted and I have went over it a couple of times. 

Highlighted
Padawan

I am having that problem as well with 2 of my kids, but the other 2 went through just fine. I noticed the system is creating a 1 digit year and date instead of 2 digit for my kids after I entered it. I think because they have 1 digit dates for example April 7th, the system is changing it from 04/07 to 4/7. 

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @hcondie , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

If you are still experiencing issues submitting your form, please ensure that all required fields are completed and in the correct format. Once this is completed, you should be able to successfully submit your form.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Highlighted
Padawan

I already checked my registration, and all the "Required" fields are correct, but I still can not submit my daughter's registration.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @AlexF06 , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

A common issue that may be preventing you from submitting your form is the Priority page. Each contact listed on that page needs to have a different priority number listed. If you have the parents as "1" and "2", for example, you would need to list the Emergency Contacts as "3", "4", and so on. Once you've selected a unique priority number for each contact, you should be able to submit your form successfully.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Highlighted

page is not available

@jamiem7 wrote:

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

Are you receiving an error message when you attempt to submit your registration form for the 2019-2020 school year?

Highlighted

yes

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am also having issues submitting.  I've completed the form and have reviewed it 5 times and the submit button will not light up.