Not allowing me to submit form

Highlighted
Padawan

Not allowing me to submit form

If it's a techinical issue please let us know so that the registration form will be submitted on time,

22 Replies
Highlighted
Trainee

Re: Not allowing me to submit form

I am also having issues with it not allowing me to submit.

Highlighted
Recruit

I'm having a hard time submitting the online forms. Everything was filled out and then at the very end it said not able to submit forms.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have completed all required fields & the system will not accept my submission. Please advise what I should do please.
Highlighted
Trainee

Brani5... I have also. I even deleted my old one and tried to redo it. It still will not submit. Everything that is required has been filled in and there is no red "you did this wrong" type of things either. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is the craziest thing I have ever seen...so aggravating not to be able to prevent standing in long lines & filling out all those forms....
Highlighted
Trainee

I am having the same issue. Has anyone figured out what to do?

Highlighted
Journeyman

No I haven't. I just saved & exit after redoing the form like 5 times.
Highlighted
Recruit

I realize that I should not have waited until 08/04 to complete this form when it is due tomorrow, but I am also having submission problems. I saved and logged out, thinking that it might have been just a glitch. It lets me log back into Power School, but then when I click on where in the online forms I want to go it sends me to a 2nd log in screen. It asks for my email and password. I enter it and it doesn't recognize it. I then click the option to log in by my cell phone number and password and it again doesn't recognize it. Now, thinking that I have not registered for something, I click on the "create an account" and it informs me that a snapcode account has been already assigned to my son's accound. It lists my name as Lisa. S. and then an email (with *** parts) that is not my email.

This is very frustrating. I am hoping that when my husband takes our son tomorrow to Back to School day that they can then help him submit the form that they are wanting!

Please share if you know how to address this issue.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Recruit

It wont let me submit tge registrastiin form for school