Not able to login into Power School Portal

shalikapargal
Journeyman

Not able to login into Power School Portal

We were able to successfully register using the registration link but I'm not able to login into powerschool portal to see the class schedule. I reset my login/password multiple times but didn't get any email. My daughter is not able to login with her credentials either.

What do I do next ?

6 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @shalikapargal 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance!

I recommend reviewing the articles listed below to confirm the email address associated with your Enrollment account and resetting your password.  These articles will walk through the next steps to take in order to access your Enrollment account if you are unable to confirm your email address and reset your password.

Forgot Email Address

Forgot Password

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
shalikapargal
Journeyman

Thanks. I looked at the articles. What is the link for the Infosnap portal ?

shalikapargal
Journeyman

I'm able to login into

https://registration.powerschool.com/ but not

but not into

https://powerschool.losaltos.k12.ca.us/public/home.html

Is the login supposed to be the same ?

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @shalikapargal 

Thank you for providing the links to help us better understand. Would you please confirm whether you have created an account using "Create Account" as shown in the below screenshot?

image (35).png

If you have created an account using the same and if you are not able to reset the password using this option, I recommend reaching out to the school for further assistance. 

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Mandy13
Trainee

I can not find both of my girls Mackenzie Ford And Kaitlynn Ford school stuff form the school

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Mandy13 

Thank you for posting on PowerSchool Community for assistance!

To assist you further, would you please provide more details on your query?

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator