No registration option available

Vval16
Journeyman

No registration option available

I am trying to register my younger brothers for school, but the option to register them is not even available. I need assistance as soon as possible. This little “group chat” is completely unprofessional and not efficient.  

1 Reply
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

The details on how to enroll a student are emailed by the school or district. The email will have the detailed instructions and the link to the enrollment form.  Once you select the link, you will be directed to the login page where you will be prompted to provide either your email address and password or your username and password.

If you have not received the enrollment information, please connect with the school or district to request the enrollment information as this is specific to each school or district.

I also recommend checking out our PowerSchool Assistant by selecting the chat bubbles at the bottom right corner of the PowerSchool Enrollment Fanimly (InfoSnap) page.  The PowerSchool Assistant will walk-through the most common processes and questions with the enrollment process.  You can also connect with our Support team using this direct link