No Returning Student Registration Link

bpang88
Recruit

No Returning Student Registration Link

Help!

The Returning Student Registration Link is missing.

Thanks.

Untitled.png

1 Solution
tonyausd

I have the same issue.

My system crashed in the middle of updating the Returning Student data.

I've tried logging out and back in and link to continue with Returning Student is no longer visible.

please help.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
tonyausd

I have the same issue.

My system crashed in the middle of updating the Returning Student data.

I've tried logging out and back in and link to continue with Returning Student is no longer visible.

please help.

bpang88
Recruit

Help!

Still no Return Student Registration Link.

Got an email said it's fixed but still not working.

Thanks.

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @bpang88@tonyausd 

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you with the link for Returning Student Registration.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mkpoucher

I don't have a link for Returning Student 2022-2023 for my kids. How do I find that link or get that link?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mkpoucher

You can access your enrollment forms through the Parent Portal by following the steps mentioned in this article: Accessing the Form using PowerSchool Parent Portal. Sometimes a Snapcode entry is also required to open the forms. You can check your email/Spam folders to see if you have received one from the district.

If you are still unable to find the form for the correct school year, please reach out to your school district directly and request them to resend the link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

AudreysTeam
Trainee

Hi, it should be emailed to you by the school.