New student registration for 2021 - 2022 - how or when do we get Student ID number

Mahi
Recruit

New student registration for 2021 - 2022 - how or when do we get Student ID number

I just registered my son for Kindergarten 2021 - 2022 school year. I wanted to transfer to different school than my base school, looks like that would need Student ID number. I didn't get any student ID number when I applied to base school. How or when would my son get Student ID number, so I can use that to transfer to a different school or apply to a different school.

Any info or insight is appreciated.

Thanks!!

3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Mahi 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

The school district should have sent you an email on your registered email address with the Access ID and password. I recommend checking the spam/junk folders of your email address.

I have attached an article here that will guide you through this process. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
SoumyaPatil
Trainee

Hello , will the District send email on our registered email address with the Access ID and password right after enrolling (PreEnrollment) ??  Or we should wait till our application is processed by the enrollment personnel? I need the Student ID for my son. I have sent in application today i.e 02/23/2021 . 

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @SoumyaPatil,

The Access ID and the password are sent to the registered parent email address. We recommend checking the spam/junk folders once to see if you have received access ID.  If not, we recommend contacting your school district to check if it will be shared during the pre-enrollment or once the application is processed.I have attached an article here that will guide you through this process.

Please let us know in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!