New Student Registration

Highlighted
Journeyman

New Student Registration

I've been trying to enroll my son online and I've filled out everything and when I click submit, I keep getting the same error messgae, "Review your form below, click on each field marked "Required" or "Invalid Format", and complete or correct your information."

I have gone over the form at least 5 times and made swure everything was fill out and it still will not submit.  What do I need to do to get this submitted?

Brad

15 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New Student Registration

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

This is common if the primary phone number is the same as the secondary phone number or if the contacts that have been added do not have the priority set or two contacts have the same priority.  Can you confirm the priority of contacts are set in order without a duplicate priority or the primary and secondary phone numbers are different?  

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Journeyman

I've checked and the primary and secondary phone numbers are different and nothing is duplicated.  I clicked submit again and still getting the error message.

Brad 

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for your quick response!

Can you confirm the priority is set for the contacts that have been added to the application?  The priority should be set in chronological order without duplicate priorities. 

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok, I see what you are saying.  I doubled checked and mad e the changes and it worked.  Thnak you very much for your help.

Brad

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

That's Great!  I'm glad you have been able to submit your registration form!

Jamie H.
Highlighted
Trainee

I don't understand what you are saying. I only have my phone number and my husbands phone number. I'm so confused. Maybe I'm stupid...I don't know I cannot figure this out.

Highlighted
Trainee

I have done the same. I believe all my prioties are set differently. I have household 1 guardian 1 and household 1 guardian 2. For my emergency contacts they are 1,2, and 3. Please help. The only thing that shows up that is red is that my kid has to be 5 to register for K .... he is soo its confusing... Thanks for any help you can give!

Highlighted
Journeyman

You should put in order 1,2,3,4 and so on with all  the numbers you have for contacts.  If it's just you and your husband, then one of you shouod be #1 and teh other should be #2.

If you have more contacts, then they woud be 3, 4, 5 and so on.  Try that.

Brad

Highlighted

Jamie

I read your reply to the initial questions. However, we do not see the option to create "order" of contact numbers. Please help!

Heidi