New Registration

DestinysMom

New Registration

I completed the online registration but am unaware if the schools are available for face-to-face registrations for the upcoming Fall semester. This is for a new student entering PreK.
3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hey @DestinysMom

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you with details of enrolling a child to PreK for the upcoming Fall semester. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

DestinysMom

I’ve emailed And even called them and no one has responded.
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @DestinysMom

PowerSchool builds Enrollment forms based on the district's specifications and assists with the technical troubleshooting of forms. The Enrollment section of the school district is in charge of releasing the forms for enrollment within the district.

If you have already completed the Pre-Registration for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year online, the school district will get in touch with you with more details soon. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!