My son's application for Kindergarten

adams-morgan

My son's application for Kindergarten

Hello, I am in the process of registering my son for 2020-2021 Kindergarten year. However, one of the document upload features will not work for me. My Residence Verification document won't attach. I'm not sure what the issue is here because all of my other documents have uploaded just fine. I have now tried on different days in case it was a small glitch. Still not working though. 

Thanks,

Morgan Adams 

3 Replies
christopherjameswebb

I'm having the same issues. I can't upload one of our residency documents or my son's health records. Did anyone help you out?

@adams-morgan wrote:

Hello, I am in the process of registering my son for 2020-2021 Kindergarten year. However, one of the document upload features will not work for me. My Residence Verification document won't attach. I'm not sure what the issue is here because all of my other documents have uploaded just fine. I have now tried on different days in case it was a small glitch. Still not working though. 

Thanks,

Morgan Adams 

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @christopherjameswebb,

Please make sure that the documents do not exceed the maximum file size of 2.5MB each.  While the Enrollment form supports multiple file types, PDF file format is generally recommended.

It is good practice to verify that all required fields have been completed because sometimes the missing information in the required fields or a missed unselected checkbox option hinders the form from being submitted.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @adams-morgan,

A common reason that may result in a document failing upload would be that it exceeds the maximum file size of 2.5MB.  While the Enrollment form supports multiple file types, PDF file format is generally recommended.

There have been cases where the document was uploaded correctly but the form was unable to submit because some of the required fields were not completed. 

Please make certain that all fields have been completed especially the field to submit your electronic signature and verify that the "I agree" checkbox is checked.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!