Locked out of registering for 2020-2021

shandie01

Locked out of registering for 2020-2021

I was trying to do my intent to enroll for my daughter for the 2020-2021 but it was not recognizing her birth date and now I'm locked out

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hey @shandie01,

I recommend reviewing that the birth date you are entering into the form is in the right format. To help assist further, could you please confirm if there is an error message that is displayed when you try to enter the birth date on the form?

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

shandie01

It keeps saying that the sob does not match the records. I'm putting in 01/17/2011. That is her dob
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @shandie01,

I am sorry you are having difficulties completing the date of birth field within the registration form. One of our PowerSchool Community members faced a similar issue and the resolution was provided within this thread. I recommend reviewing the resolution by clicking on this direct link.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!