Link for Federal survey not working

kimmidawnn
Padawan

Link for Federal survey not working

I keep getting this error message.  Anyone else having this issue?

Exception: This message has a timestamp of 10/16/2019 3:45:12 PM, which is beyond the allowable clock skew for in the future.

16 Replies
StacieWhite

I keep getting the same error.  

megbar1979

I am also getting the error.

theluxs
Padawan

I am getting the message as well.

sschorzman
Journeyman

Similar message, different time stamp.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool COmmunity!

I will be happy to look into any error your are receiving.  Would you please provide the name of the PowerSchool Product or link to the PowerSchool site in which you are attempting to complete a survey?  Are you completing the survey as a parent of a student within a school district or are you attempting to complete an application to submit to a school district or university?

ajmontoya1

Completing the survey as a parent for my child

https://registration.powerschool.com/family/message?code=ssoauthentication&exception=This+message+ha...

https://ps.vail.k12.az.us/guardian/openid/oidredirectaction.action?pluginName=PowerSchool%20Enrollme...

<a style="background-image: url('/guardian/infosnap/images/logo.png')" href="/guardian/openid/oidredirectaction.action?pluginName=PowerSchool%20Enrollment%20Family%20Portal&amp;linkId=571&amp;studentContext=true" title="2019-2020 Federal Impact Aid Survey" id="link-0d059d9e0ed5fe42b3fc26dc4f98c147" target="_blank">2019-2020 Federal Impact Aid Survey</a>

kimmidawnn
Padawan

Hello,

I am a parent that was filling out the form for a student.  It works now.  Not sure what the problem was this morning but it is fixed now.  

Thanks for your help.

Kim

sschorzman
Journeyman

Hi, I am using the Vail Schools (Arizona) site

https://ps.vail.k12.az.us/guardian/home.html 

on the left hand side is a link to a survey for the 2019-2020 federal impact aid study. 

https://ps.vail.k12.az.us/guardian/openid/oidredirectaction.action?pluginName=PowerSchool%20Enrollme...

When this loads the message is: 

Sign In Problem

There was a problem with the sign in process.

Please contact your school or the Support Team for assistance.
Exception: This message has a timestamp of 10/16/2019 10:25:32 PM, which is beyond the allowable clock skew for in the future.

and the URL changes to:

I verified the time on the clock of my computer is current too.  The time stamp in the error message is about 7 hours and 10 minutes in the future. 
theluxs
Padawan

Mine is miraculously working all of a sudden. I just tried again and completed it
kimmidawnn
Padawan

Mine did the same thing about 20 minutes after I sent the message.  🙂

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for providing the information!

To further troubleshoot, we will need to look into each district's site to gather more information.  To protect the privacy of teachers, parents, and students within the district, I recommend connecting with your child's school to share the issues you are experiencing.  The school should be able to connect with PowerSchool Support to further troubleshoot and find a resolution quickly.

nildaaz
Trainee

Still getting same error

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @nildaaz

Thank you for reaching out for assistance on the PowerSchool Community!

We will need to look into your district's site to gather more information and to protect the privacy of teachers, parents, and students within the district.

I recommend reaching out to your school district who will be able to work with PowerSchool Support to help troubleshoot this further and find a resolution for you at the earliest. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

scosentino
Recruit

Not working here either, not surprised. 

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

WIll you please provide details of the issue you are experiencing so we can further assist?