Invalid address

Highlighted

Invalid address

I can’t submit my kindergarteners registration because it keeps saying I have an invalid address. I have entered it a million ways (grasping straws), and it still won’t let me submit. Please help!
11 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: Invalid address

Hi @HaleyHousel,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I recommend clearing the browser cache and using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers, along with you using a computer.  I also recommend checking to ensure all phone types are selected for the contacts. Once you have completed the above steps and if you continue to experience issues, please let me know and I will be happy to investigate further.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same issue when I try to link my PowerShool Enrollment account to the PowerShool account by selecting ( 2019-2020 Returning student Registration) tab at the bottom of the browser. I have tried both Chrome and Firefox along with clearing browser Cache from and deleting my cookies. Still doesn’t work.

I get an error saying it doesn’t recognize my email address or password. I selected forgot password and then it tells me it doesn’t recognize my email address. In the Top right corner on my browser it shows that I am logged onto my account. I because I can see my Initials. When I click on my initials in the top right of the browser (Fire Fox) and select my account, I can see my profile tab, and a my family Members Tab. Under the family members tab it doesn’t show anyone of my kids.

I’m Pretty sure this is a Admin issue.

FYI… I also had to reset all my passwords for PowerShool before anything worked.

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @jsimmons,

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Did you receive a link from the school to access the enrollment forms for the 19-20 school year?

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Padawan

Hi,

I've tried all of that (cleared browser, deleted cookies, tried Chrome and Fire Fox) and I'm still not able to link my accounts (enrollment and powerschool account).  It's telling me that I have an invalid address but I know what address I used and I can see my enrollment account; I just can't register for the PowerSchool account.  I also tried to reset all of my passwords.

I think this must be an Admin issue at this point?  I've been trying for several days so any other suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @hek5572,

Thank you for posting in the Community!  I recommend reviewing the medical and agreement areas of the enrollment forms.  It appears those areas are not completed and they are required.  If you have any other questions let me know!

Angelam7

Highlighted
Padawan

Thanks, I have handed those in via hard copy as we were required to hit enter for submission within a certain date.  Our forms are up-to-date.  But would this be why I can't link my portal in the browser and it's saying my email address is not recognized?  Thanks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

You have to check the box  to comply with CORPPA and that is located under "The New PowerSchool Enrollment". Click on begin Forms, enter your childs birthdate and then you should be able to complete forms.

Highlighted
Padawan

I'll give that a try but our forms page says "completed."

Highlighted
Trainee

I’ve received that same error all day. I’m not sure what I can do differently. I’ve tried to do the link on different devices