Intent to return fails with "YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED ALL REQUIRED FIELDS AND MET ALL FORMAT ..."

sammycua

Intent to return fails with "YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED ALL REQUIRED FIELDS AND MET ALL FORMAT ..."

I am getting the following upon submission:

YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED ALL REQUIRED FIELDS AND MET ALL FORMAT REQUIREMENTS.  IN ORDER TO PROCEED, YOU MUST:

Review your form below, click on each field marked "Required" or "Invalid Format", and complete or correct your information.

But I have filled up everything.  

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hey @sammycua,

There are two different reasons you might not be able to submit your form:

• Any fields with this red required link have not been completed.
  • The required questions on your form are still unanswered.

I have attached an article that will help guide you through the process of submitting your form. You can access the article this direct link. 

The information for contacts that are not listed as the primary contact such as phone numbers and email addresses are commonly overlooked when completing the registration form.  If you have added more than one contact to the registration form, I recommend confirming email addresses and phone numbers are listed for all contacts.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Fissy_fem

I need to fill the in intent to return form for my 10th grader.
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @Fissy_fem,

Intent to return form is provided by your school or district directly.  You will want to contact them directly to find more information on the availability of the form and the steps to submit it.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!