Info snap

pdelozier
Padawan

Info snap

I have a family who has another family associated to their students account.  How do I remove the non related student for that families account?

5 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @pdelozier 

Thank you for approaching the Community for assistance.

To move a student form one account to another in PowerSchool Enrollment, the family associated with the account or a Designated Support Contact for the school or district will need to contact the Enrollment Administrator Support Team.

I recommend working with the Designated Support Contact in your school or district to connect with the PowerSchool Support.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

pdelozier
Padawan

How do I know who that is?  I do not like not being able to just talk to one person to help resolve my issues.  I have no time to hunt and peck for an answer this is so frustrating!

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @pdelozier 

We apologize for the inconveniences you are facing. 

To ensure the privacy of student data, PowerSchool works with the Support Contacts that are designated by the school or district, particularly. 

I recommend working with the School Administrator if you are unsure of the Designated Support Contacts in you district

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

pdelozier
Padawan

I am the administrator.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @pdelozier 

Thank you for sharing this information with us.

The PowerSchool Support will reach out to you privately to gather more information and go over the next steps to get confirmation from a Designated Support Contact.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator