Hi to all

Trinidadam
Recruit

Hi to all

Hi i want to register my daughter to the same school she have last year please help me thank u
1 Solution
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Trinidadam

The school district should have sent you an email address on your registered email address with a link to the returning student Enrollment form. I recommend checking the spam/junk folders of your email address.

If you have not received an email from the school, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist in enrolling your child in school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Trinidadam

The school district should have sent you an email address on your registered email address with a link to the returning student Enrollment form. I recommend checking the spam/junk folders of your email address.

If you have not received an email from the school, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist in enrolling your child in school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!