Form error when trying to update and submit

FELABDALLAH
Padawan

Form error when trying to update and submit

The powerschool form for 20-21 enrollment will not allow me to update and submit my form. I have the form almost completed and just needed to include some attachments. This is the error I see on the form when I open it.

I have cleared history and cache, as well as opened a new tab incognito to resolve without any luck. 

Link where error occured: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/ActionForms/Index/10 

Here is the error I see:

The following error occurred in the ActionFormService.GetActionFormContent: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Infosnap.Secure.Domain.Localization.LocalizationHelper.ParseListDataByCulture(String culture, String input) at Infosnap.Secure.Domain.Localization.LocalizationHelper.LocalizeSolutionLists(String formCulture, IDictionary`2 lookupLists) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Common.Services.FormTemplateService.GetDataEntryFormTemplate(PublishedAction publishedAction, Form form, String culture) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Common.Services.FormTemplateService.RenderDataEntryFormTemplatePage(ActionSession session, Int32 pageNumber, Boolean useRelativeUrl) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Controllers.Services.ActionFormsService.GetActionFormContent(Int32 publishedActionId, String culture, Int32 page)

Please advise.

Fatimah

1 Reply
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @FELABDALLAH 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community! 

Once a form is submitted it cannot be edited.  I recommend contacting the school or District Administration Office for additional assistance. 

One of our community members had a similar error and the resolution was provided in this thread. I recommend reviewing the resolution by clicking here.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!