First day forms trouble

AsyaCurrie
Journeyman

First day forms trouble

I cannot login time complete my first day forms for a Jackson local school. I have entered my email & password it said invalid. I pressed forgot password it sent me a link for temporary password it still did not let me login when I entered that. I need help don’t know what else I should do
3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi @AsyaCurrie,

Thank you for posting in the community.

I understand your concern, Would you please tell us which PowerSchool product portal or the link are you trying to access? So that we can help you out in resolving your concern.

If you have any other queries feel free to reach us.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
AsyaCurrie
Journeyman

Yes I was told to go to www.jackson.stark.k12.oh.us.com then to press the first day forms so that I could login but I’ve been having trouble ever since
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @AsyaCurrie, Thank you for posting your concern on PowerSchool Community!

I understand your concern, I will suggest that you refer to the following Knowledge Base articles that should be able to help you resolve your concern related to your password change

In case you continue to face the issue, I will suggest that you reach out to Enrollment (Registration Family Support)

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!