Error

nelso343
Journeyman

Error

I get the following error when I push "next" to start the forms in New Student Registration.

The following error occurred in the ActionFormService.GetActionFormContent: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Common.Services.FormTemplateService.GetDataEntryFormTemplate(PublishedAction publishedAction, Form form, String culture) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Common.Services.FormTemplateService.RenderDataEntryFormTemplatePage(ActionSession session, Int32 pageNumber, Boolean useRelativeUrl) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Controllers.Services.ActionFormsService.GetActionFormContent(Int32 publishedActionId, String culture, Int32 page)

5 Replies
peayaegle
Journeyman

Having same issue since yesterday.

There are no errors on the students I am trying to deliver.

See error message below:

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @peayaegle@nelso343

I am sorry you were unable to complete the Enrollment form of the school district. One of our PowerSchool Community members faced a similar issue and the resolution was provided within this thread, I recommend reviewing the resolution by clicking on this direct link.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

SharonC25
Padawan

Hello! 

I am getting the same message when I am trying to deliver students today. 

contactId must have one field defined to Copy to Submission Record

I have switched my browser and cleared my cookies. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

peayaegle
Journeyman

My tech director contacted support and it has been resolved.
So I'm not sure if you will have to do the same.
We also noticed that it now skips the SSN Delivery Batch.
When you do API Delivery it delivers to PS with the SSN.
Hope this helps.

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @SharonC25

As @peayaegle suggested, I recommend reaching out to the PowerSchool Enrollment Family support team who will be able to take a further into your school district's Enrollment setup and assist you with delivering students. 

You can reach out to the Enrollment support team by clicking on this direct link.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!