Error resistations

Highlighted
Padawan

Error resistations

Went I try to submit it is saying that I am missing requirements. So when I go back and check them the only that keeps poping up is the "School Messenger Emails" I added three different emails but its not reading that I have filled it in.   

7 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Error resistations

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

This is common if the phone numbers in which the parents or guardians can be contacted throughout the day is not provided.  Can you confirm if you provided a phone number the school can use to contact each parent or guardian during the day?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Padawan

“School messenger emails” it say to give an primary email (which I put my email) than it let’s you add three more emails, so I added my husbands also. But it keeps popping up “red” stating that it’s not filled in. But the emails are right.
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @Brittney1811 , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

Districts will sometimes include directions for certain sections in red lettering. This is not an error message, but rather an aspect of the directions that your district wants to emphasize. I would suggest reviewing to ensure that this is an actual error message, as you should be able to successfully submit your form.

If you are still having trouble completing your form, please feel free to start a live chat session or email case with our Support team here: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Support-Case-Chat/ct-p/SupportCaseChat

Highlighted
Padawan

Thought the same thing, but once I try to submit the paper work it will go back to that section and say “require” even though it’s filled in correctly.
Highlighted
Padawan

Re: Error

Thought the same thing, but once I try to submit the paper work it will go back to that section and say “require” even though it’s filled in correctly.
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @Brittney1811 ,

If you are still having trouble submitting your form, I would suggest starting a live chat or email case with our Support team. They will be able to assist you with completing your form, or reporting any errors that may be causing an issue. You can start a live chat or email case with our Support team here: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Support-Case-Chat/ct-p/SupportCaseChat

Highlighted
Padawan

Thank you so much, I will definitely do that :D