Error message

vishalr311
Recruit

Error message

HI I get an error message when clicking on "Next" on the registration form.

here is the error message:

The following error occurred in the ActionFormService.GetActionFormContent: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Infosnap.Secure.Domain.Localization.LocalizationHelper.ParseListDataByCulture(String culture, String input) at Infosnap.Secure.Domain.Localization.LocalizationHelper.LocalizeSolutionLists(String formCulture, IDictionary`2 lookupLists) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Common.Services.FormTemplateService.GetDataEntryFormTemplate(PublishedAction publishedAction, Form form, String culture) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Common.Services.FormTemplateService.RenderDataEntryFormTemplatePage(ActionSession session, Int32 pageNumber, Boolean useRelativeUrl) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Controllers.Services.ActionFormsService.GetActionFormContent(Int32 publishedActionId, String culture, Int32 page)

3 Replies
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Error messages similar to the message in which you are receiving are common when a special character such as /,>, and < has been added to the enrollment form.  There is a great thread that walks through common troubleshooting steps when receiving a message such as the one you have received when selecting to move forward to the next page.  I recommend reviewing the next steps in this thread.

I also recommend clearing the cache within your browser and attempt to work through the enrollment form again.  Another option is to test if you receive the error message when completed the enrollment form in a different browser.

vishalr311
Recruit

Hi Thanks, but there is no such solution provided in any of the forum.  There should be some sort of 800 # for the IT support.  does anyone has this information I can contact the IT support.

This is a urgent issue as many of the parents are experincing this issue.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

If you are continuing to experience difficulties completing the enrollment forum, you can connect with the Enrollment Support team by submitting a case through our Enrollment Contact Support page.