Error message "Enter the Students name as it appears on the student birth certificate"

Highlighted

Error message "Enter the Students name as it appears on the student birth certificate"

I am trying to register a new student and it keeps giving me an error telling me my daughter's name doesn't match her birth certificate ("Enter the Students name as it appears on the student birth certificate, passport or court document."). Why am I getting this error and what do I need to do to get her application submitted?

1 Reply
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: Error message "Enter the Students name as it appears on the student birth certificate"

Hi @Reb130,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I recommend checking the required format for the form.  If you continue to experience issues and feel like there is an issue with the form, you would contact the District Administration Office to speak to the PowerSchool Administrator.  The Administrator will be able to determine if there is an error with the form and how to get it resolved.  

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!