Error in the ActionFormService.

erikainga
Recruit

Error in the ActionFormService.

I am getting this error message every time that I want to continue with my son's enrollment.since yesterday.

I tried clearing the cookies and history from Google Chrome and Mozilla browsers but it did not help.

I was almost finish with his enrollment last week, but I had to attach the require documents. When I go to my account I can see his regisration in progress but when I click on it, this error is shown.

The following error occurred in the ActionFormService.GetActionFormContent: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Common.Services.FormTemplateService.GetDataEntryFormTemplate(PublishedAction publishedAction, Form form, String culture) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Common.Services.FormTemplateService.RenderDataEntryFormTemplatePage(ActionSession session, Int32 pageNumber, Boolean useRelativeUrl) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Controllers.Services.ActionFormsService.GetActionFormContent(Int32 publishedActionId, String culture, Int32 page)

5 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @erikainga

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties submitting the Enrollment form to school. One of our Community members faced a similar issue and the resolution was provided within this thread. I recommend reviewing the resolution provided. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

KellyTEA
Journeyman

I am having trouble with my son's snap code. It says it is not the correct snap code but it is the one that the school has provided me with every year and I have never had an issue with it before. Can someone please tell me what to do so I can get this handled and taken care of asap. 

AbrittyB
Senior

Hello, @KellyTEA 

If you have not received your Snapcode or are facing any issue with it, we would recommend that you contact your school’s Registration department directly to receive your correct Snapcode. However, there are a few steps you can take before contacting your school.

1. Double-check that the link you were provided is for the school year you’re attempting to register for.
  2. Check your spam/junk and deleted folders for any new emails containing your Snapcode.

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

erikainga
Recruit

Hi ElstonS, I tried every solution from the list that was provided, from changing my username that it is my email and it had an underscore to using different browsers, but it did not resolve the issue.
I left a message with my school district, I did not get a response yet from them.
Maybe I should delete my son's enrollment and create a new registration....but the site said I should continue the enrollment in progress.
Which should be my next step?
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @erikainga,

If you are still facing the same error after following the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I recommend connecting with our Enrollment support team by clicking on this direct link and they should be able to assist you with this.

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!