Error for registration: Exception: StudentIdentifier: [StudentID] not authorized for user.

Issa18
Recruit

Error for registration: Exception: StudentIdentifier: [StudentID] not authorized for user.

Please assist. I'm attempting to update enrollment of my child and I'm getting the following error in HAC: Exception: StudentIdentifier: [StudentID] not authorized for user.  However, I am an authorized user. 

1 Solution
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Issa18

I am sorry you were unable to update the Enrollment details of your child. This could be due to an error with the SSO link. This usually occurs when the server is not able to fetch the student's details using the student ID. 

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district directly who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child in the school.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Issa18

I am sorry you were unable to update the Enrollment details of your child. This could be due to an error with the SSO link. This usually occurs when the server is not able to fetch the student's details using the student ID. 

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district directly who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child in the school.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Issa18
Recruit

I was able to register without further intervention.