Error Message at Login

btaylor623
Hobbyist

Error Message at Login

I've been trying to login to register my children for school, and every time I do it tries to load the page but gives me an error message instead.

"An error occurred while processing your request."

I have tried resetting my password, and that hasn't helped. Please advise.

11 Replies
arthompson1213
Journeyman

I am also having this issue. Were you able to get this resolved? Thansk! 

arthompson1213
Journeyman

At the advice of others I have cleared history, cache, cookies. I have also tried two browsers Chrome and Mozilla. I reached out to Powerschool support for assistance and was told I need to reach out to my school for log in credential issues even though I tried to express that both my user and password were accurate and I was not receiving messages stating my user or password were incorrect. Needless to say, support was not much help. A ticket has also been submitted on my end. If I am able to resolve Ill provide an update. Thanks!
btaylor623
Hobbyist

Yes, this morning I logged on with no problem. And I didn't reach out to anyone. It just worked for some reason.

cholbroo
Recruit

I am getting the same message

Error

An error occurred while processing your request

christyweenig
Recruit

Yep, me too. Been trying it for 2 days, hoping it was getting fixed. 

christyweenig
Recruit

I used my iphone, rather than my laptop, and I used Chrome, and I got my kids registered. Thanks to those of you who suggested using my phone. 

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @btaylor623@arthompson1213@christyweenig@cholbroo 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

I am sorry that you are facing difficulties registering your child. We do not have access to any Parent Portal account information. The accounts are managed and handled at the school district's end and are stored on their servers. I recommend reaching out to the school district's admin who should be able to work with our support teams to get this resolved. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
arthompson1213
Journeyman

Thank you. I will reach out to my school district.
jdcaram
Rookie

I get the same error.  Trying to reach out to School District.  ðŸ˜ž 

jdcaram
Rookie

Using Firefox on Mac worked.  Not Chrome or Safari though

arthompson1213
Journeyman

Thanks for the feedback! I tried accessing through Chrome and Firefox using my desktop computer and received those error messages every time. I just tried accessing the HAC with my iPhone using Safari and was able to get through and fill out the form that way. So for others having issues, maybe try different internet browsers?