Enrollment

MarkeytiaO42
Trainee

Enrollment

How can I go about enrolling my child into school, I’m not able to do it on line.Need help ASAP
5 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @MarkeytiaO42,

To assist you further, would you please provide the details of the difficulties you are experiencing while enrolling your child online?  Are you receiving any error message while logging in?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Mygirls0409
Trainee

I can’t even figure out where to go on this confusing site to enroll my kids
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Mygirls0409,

Thank you for posting in the Community!

The school district sends an email with the link to the Enrollment form on your registered email address. I recommend checking the spam/junk folders of your email. If you have not received an email from the school, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district and they should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in school.

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Kcarlson
Trainee

How do we enrollout student on here? It won't let me
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Kcarlson,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

In order to allow us to further assist, would you please provide more details with your ask here?  Would you like to add your child to the Enrollment portal to complete a registration form or the PowerSchool Mobile app and parent web portal?

Sowmya Karmel
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!