Enrollment Issues Returning Student

vany0631
Journeyman

Enrollment Issues Returning Student

Hi , I am a returning student ,  upcoming freshman for the year 20-21 I am entering a collegiate high school, my issue is on the students section where it says "Next Years School" it is putting my homeschool ,its not letting me change the option to the school I will be attending for the year 20-21 the strange thing is that on my powerschool account where it says "Learner Profile Dashboard" it already has me under the collegiate high school but on the enrollment form it says my next years school is my homeschool. I've called various time the the dallasisd enrollment center phone number (972-925-5560) but each time it has left me on hold for an hour , I don't know what to do !

From , Vany 

1 Reply
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @vany0631 

If you are unable to change information on a form, this indicates that the field has been set to Read-Only and was pre-populated from your school district's database.  Only the school district can correct the information,  I would suggest contacting your school district directly to correct this information, which should allow you to submit your form.

The school's website should contain the updated contact details of the Enrollment section. 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator