Enrollment -Date of Last Eye Exam format not working when clicking on the calendar or typing it in.

hayarbrough
Trainee

Enrollment -Date of Last Eye Exam format not working when clicking on the calendar or typing it in.

I clicked on the date from the calendar and it still gives me a data entry error.  It is in the correct format.   I tried to remove the 0 in the month, but that does not work.   Seems the registration form is broken here at least for me.   I really hope it saves my data so I don't have to re-enter everything before getting ahold of someone regarding the issue.

2 Replies
hayarbrough
Trainee

Data Entry says that 06/23/2019 is the wrong format for the date of last eye exam

to clarify - I tried logging in through Chrome and Internet Explorer.  Neither work.  I tried to remove the date and it says that a date is required. 

BishalG
Ninja

Thank you for your post on PowerSchool Community!

I completely understand your concern and I would like to let you know that your data will be saved and you'll be able to move forward from the same instance when you access the form in the future.

Regarding your concern related to the date format, I would suggest that you reach out to your school or district who should be able to rectify the data entry error for you.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!