Enrolling Kindergarten student, question doesn't have drop down choices, cant submit form

Shaeshae1997
Padawan

Enrolling Kindergarten student, question doesn't have drop down choices, cant submit form

I am trying to register my son for Kindergarten.  On the Kindergarten questionnaire page, the "day type" question has a drop down menu, but there are not any choices in it.  It say's its a requred field, so I can't submit the application until this field is complete.  Please help!!

6 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Shaeshae1997

Our Enrollment forms work with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. I suggest using one of these to access the form. Additionally, I recommend clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser. I have attached an article here that will guide you through the process of clearing the cache, cookies, and browser history of your browser. 

If you are unable to see any options in the dropdown menu after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned above, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

vdsingletary

Hi! I am having this exact same issue and tried to register through chrome after seeing the reply to this post and am still running into the same problem. Did you happen to figure out how to fix this? Thanks!

AbrittyB
Senior

Hello @vdsingletary,

If you do not see any choices for the Day Type question's drop-down menu, please make sure that all the previous required questions are filled in as it could populate the drop-down.

If you have gone through all the troubleshooting steps as mentioned in the post above like clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your browser and the issue still remains, reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school would be the best option. The district should be in better position to assist you in enrolling your child in school. 

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

lhoule
Recruit

I have tried all of these "solutions" and none of them work. There is no drop down menu and therefore we are not allowed to submitt out kindergarten registration.

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @lhoule,

Student Registration forms are set up according to district preferences and vary widely across different districts.

However, when filling registration form to enroll a student into Kindergarten, a common oversight that we have noticed in the past is the fields such as Day Type not populated under the childcare setting your child attended before kindergarten menu in the Kindergarten form.  Please make sure that all the fields on the form marked as required are populated before submitting the form.

If you continue to face difficulty submitting your student's enrollment form, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district to seek assistance with enrolling your child. 

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Shaeshae1997
Padawan

No I didn't.  I talked to someone at my school district and she said it was a vendor issue and they were working on it, hope to have it fixed in a few days.