Emergency Contact Page for Returning Students

PDELFFS
Recruit

Emergency Contact Page for Returning Students

Hi,

For some reason I cannot pass from the emergency contact page for my two returning students. all the information still the same and when I click continue not thing happens. I saw some previous post where screen shots are provided for new students but nothing for returning. I made sure all the required fields are completed and still nothing.

Any other suggestions??

Thank  you,

Patricia Ramirez

1 Reply
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @PDELFFS,

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you are facing while trying to register your child as a returning student.  We recommend filling out the Registration form using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers as our Enrollment forms work best with these browsers.  

Also, clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser might resolve the issue.  The Knowledge-base article "Clear Browser History, Cache, and Cookies" should guide you through the process.

Another member experienced a similar issue in the community while filling the registration form.  I recommend reviewing the similar thread by clicking here.  

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator