Contact issue

Highlighted

Contact issue

I made some changes to the contact info and now it is advising that it is unable to load.  It will not let me complete registration until this is fixed and suggested a start a trouble ticket.

5 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: Contact issue

Hi @hlfrd380,

Thank you for posting in the Community!  I understand you are experiencing a load error since you updated the enrollment form.  I recommend clearing the cache and to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers if you are not already.  Also, we recommend using a computer and not a phone or tablet for a better experience.  If you continue to experience an issue let us know and we will be happy to help!

Have a great afternoon!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

I'm using firefox and I'm on a computer, not a phone.

Here is what I'm seeing. 

Unable to Load Fields

We're unable to correctly load the fields on the form. Please contact support to resolve this issue.

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @hlfrd380,

Thank you for providing this information!  I recommend to sign out and back in but try accessing the forms in Google Chrome and see if you are still experiencing issues.  If so, please let us know and we will investigate further. 

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

I am having the same issue. I have logged out of the account, closed the browser, cleared the cache, and I and still receiving the same error message. 

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @poobabie79,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  This is common if the primary phone number is the same as the secondary phone number or if the contacts that have been added do not have the priority set or two contacts have the same priority.  The priority should be set in chronological order without duplicate priorities.   The other common issue would be when the question about your student attending the district in the 18-19 school year is not selected.  If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7