Clicked on Returning Student Registration and link doesn't work

Highlighted

Clicked on Returning Student Registration and link doesn't work

I recieved an email telling me the registration was open for 2019-2020.  When I click on the supplied link I get "Reutrning Student Registration is not open for 2018-2019".  

I go to the Northmont School website and I found the link for enrollment (https://registration.powerschool.com/family/login.aspx) and I'm able to log in but I still can't submit my children that are returning to school. I can only submit a new student request which is incorrect.

I don't think I'm allowed to attach the link they sent because it is asociated with my child's information.  I have tried different browsers with the same outcome and cleared my cookies and SSL.

Is anyone else having this issue?

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Clicked on Returning Student Registration and link doesn't work

Yes! I’ve had the exact same problem. 

Highlighted

I did call customer service and the school hasn’t done something on there end. I might have to contact the school and let them know.
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

The error message appears to show the school provided a link to the previous school year registration form.  I recommend reaching out to the school to request a link is provided for the upcoming school year registration form.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!