Changing schools

New Member

Changing schools

How can I register my son at another school not associated with my home address?
1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Changing schools


I recommend reaching out to the school district who should be able to help you with an alternative to successfully submit your form.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!