Cannot submit registration form

Queen_93

Cannot submit registration form

I'm having trouble submitting the registration form for my 2020-2021 kindergartener, please help!!!

5 Replies
AbrittyB
Senior

Hello @Queen_93,

I am happy to assist you in submitting the registration form. Would you please give us a little detail about the type of difficulty you are encountering? Are you receiving any error message? 

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Queen_93

I answered all the questions and clicked on submit but it keeps taking me back to the beginning of the form and it says it's not completed

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Queen_93

Some of the commonly overlooked fields within the Enrollment form are the Date of Birth field and the priority of emergency contacts set within the form. I have attached an article here that should help walk you through setting up priorities for the emergency contacts within your form. Please ensure that no two contacts have the same priorities listed and that the Date of Birth field is filled in the format specified within the form. 

Elston S.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

KKuniyuki
Recruit

I am having the same difficulty- and the subfield of the form that shows up red, and the only area of the form in question is asking me to contact my school with a recent custody form for each of my children.  I've never had to submit such a form, dont know what this form is, and uploading their birth certificates does not make it go away.  Please advise.

-KKIMG_4641.JPG

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @KKuniyuki

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to guide you with the acceptable type of custody documents and assist you in enrolling your child to school. 

Elston S.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!