Cannot submit everything filled out and correct

tw8815

Cannot submit everything filled out and correct

I have filled out the application completely and have reviewed the information several times. Yet I still cannot submit the application. I have uploaded a payslip, and input numbers/dates correctly.

I noticed that I am not the only parent having this issue today and that this seems to have been an issue in the past. Is this a system error? Is there a way someone can push this through for me?

Thank-you

2 Replies
AMCCOY

I am having the same problem.  Please advise.  Thanks

Anngi

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @tw8815@AMCCOY 

Generally, when a form does not submit, it can be because of a required field that is missing information or a field that has information entered in an invalid format. 

I suggest making sure that all required fields are filled with information in the correct format.  Some commonly overlooked fields are contact information fields such as phone number, phone type, e-mail address, and medical Information fields.  Please make sure that the phone number information is entered in the same format as required by the form, verify that phone types are not overlapping and that the contact information for additional guardians is filled as well.

Should there be medical information required by the school on the enrollment form, please provide accurate information on medicine name, dosage, the time given and whether or not it is to be taken during school.

If these suggestions do not help you complete the form, please contact your school district’s registration department for further assistance.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!