Cannot complete Registration

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot complete Registration

Hello @daynaschultz , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

A frequently overlooked field on PowerSchool Enrollment forms is the School field for the Siblings section on the Family page. If you've selected any option other than "Not in School" for the Grade field for a sibling, you will be required to answer the School field as well. Completing this field should allow you to submit your form.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Highlighted
Padawan

There is no priorities page or priority list on any of the sections of the new student form.

Highlighted
Padawan

There is no 'family page' and therefore no 'siblings section' in the new student form.  Are all these discussions about some other form ?

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @nullmodel, I recommend ensuring all fields and checkboxes are completed before submitting the registration form.  Fields that are commonly overlooked on the registration form are adding a phone number and the phone number type such as home, work, cell, as well as the checkbox under the parent contact in which the student resides. I also recommend reviewing the setup of priority for contacts listed within the registration form.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Highlighted
Trainee

I believe I have checked all required fields and have attempted multiple times to register. I have one returning child, and contacts haven't changed. The top of the page has a warning not to change priority before the next page, when they ask you to do so.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @kristinmakara 

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties completing the Registration form.  If none of the above troubleshooting steps worked, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment Family Support team using this direct link and the support team should be able to assist you further.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator