Can't submit the registration form

zamikeyaj
Journeyman

Can't submit the registration form

I can't submit the registration form it keep telling me to go back and check but I've done this at least ten times. There is nothing that show in red or that needs to be corrected I even deleted and started over still the same thing. If you can't help me please tell me who I can talk to or who do I reach out to have this fix my deadline to have my son register is May 15, 2020 i don't want him to lose his spot.
7 Replies
AishahEljirby
Padawan

I'm having the same problem. I have been trying to register my son for a month and it continutes to say the same thing. Not sure who to contact with the schools being closed.

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @AishahEljirby,

Please make sure that you are filling the correct Enrollment Forms i.e. New Student forms for students who are joining the school for the first time and Returning Student forms for students who are returning to the school for a new school year.  Some districts choose to provide the Returning Student forms via their district's parent portal.

Another common issue that we have noticed is using duplicate phone numbers for separate contacts, please verify that you are using unique phone numbers for each parent/guardian contact.

If you continue facing difficulty with submitting the Enrollment form, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment Family Support team by using this direct link to seek assistance.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
ajgalvan

Having issues accessing the registration form to register for the school year 2020-2021. Trying to register my senior Anthony Galvan (AJ) 

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @ajgalvan,

To assist you further with access to the registration form, would you please confirm if you are receiving an error while accessing the registration form for the school year 2020- 2021?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @zamikeyaj,

Student Registration forms vary widely across districts as they are created according to specifications provided by the districts.

A few common reasons that may hinder the form from being submitted can be that the guardian contact information is unpopulated or entered in an invalid format.  Some Enrollment forms do not accept the same contact number for multiple guardians and will produce an error if populated in that manner.  Please verify that all the required fields on the form are filled in a valid format.

If you continue facing difficulty with submitting the Enrollment form, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment Family Support team by using this direct link to seek help with submitting the form.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
TLTaylor
Trainee

I have the same issue. How does resolve this? 

I have checked everything 5 times. I'm thinking there is a required field that is not labled as such. 

AbrittyB
Senior

Hello @TLTaylor,

A few reasons for the issue that you are encountering while trying to submit the registration form could be the required field that is missing information or a field with information entered in an invalid format as mentioned in the post by @BishalG. You could check those fields before you try to submit your form through the following steps.

1. Navigate to the Review and Submit page and review your form.
  2. Find any messages in red that say “REQUIRED” or invalid format.
  3. Navigate to the pages those errors are in and edit the fields.

Also, I would recommend filling out the form using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers as our Enrollment forms work with these browsers.

If you continue facing the issue even after trying all the troubleshooting methods, I recommend reaching out and submitting a ticket to the PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support team, who would be glad to assist you with any Enrollment issue.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!