Can’t submit returning student form

Felibarraza84
Padawan

Can’t submit returning student form

Why am I I unable to register my child as a returning student. Can’t find anything other than the new student form.
1 Solution
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Felibarraza84

You can register your child as a returning to the school district using the link to the Enrollment form shared by your school or district. If you are still unable to access the Enrollment form for returning students, this could be due to the school temporarily suspending the form or if the form would have been closed. 

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child into the school district. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Felibarraza84

You can register your child as a returning to the school district using the link to the Enrollment form shared by your school or district. If you are still unable to access the Enrollment form for returning students, this could be due to the school temporarily suspending the form or if the form would have been closed. 

I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child into the school district. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!