Can't edit contacts- I have not yet submitted registration

Highlighted
Recruit

Can't edit contacts- I have not yet submitted registration

I haven't submitted my registration yet but would like to add a contact. I need to add my daughter's babysitter to the list so she can be approved for pickups. I can see that I am able to remove contacts when I go to the edit section but I am not seeing an option to add contacts. I have 7 contacts entered already (there are a lot of grandparents in our family).

Thanks!
Heidi

3 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: Can't edit contacts- I have not yet submitted registration

Hi @Jasienfam,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  The enrollment forms only allow up to 7 contacts to be added.  If you are needing to add another contact you would have to remove one of the current contacts and the other individual.  If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

Sounds good but it will only allow me to delete contacts 1 through 4. I wish to delete contact #7. Please advise.

Heidi

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @Jasienfam,

Thank you for providing this information!  You should be able to edit the information for contact number 7 and change it to reflect the correct contact.  

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!