Can't Submit Form

Highlighted
Trainee

Re: Can't Submit Form

I also cannot submit form. No invalid fields anywhere.

Also we cannot contact our schools registration Dept as McKinney ISD is closed.
Highlighted
Senior

Hi @mrezzy

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties submitting the Enrollment form to your school. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment Family support team by clicking on this direct link and they should be able to assist you further with this. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Trainee

That did not resolve the issue. all they said was that the server may be down and they are not even sure if the server being up would fix this problem. there has to be another solution.
Highlighted
Senior

Hey @mrezzy

I am sorry you are still facing issues submitting the form. The InfoSnap servers are back up and running. I suggest submitting the Enrollment form now and you should be able to enroll your child into school. 

Elston S.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Trainee

Just tried it,same issue. Submit is greyed out. I again verified all fields that are required are filled out.
Highlighted
Senior

Hi @mrezzy

Our Enrollment forms work best on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. I suggest using one of these browsers to access the form. 

Additionally, I recommend clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser. I have attached an article here that should help walk you through the process of clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser. 

Meanwhile, I will work with the Enrollment support team to find out if there is an error with the Enrollment form that is preventing the form from being submitted to the district and keep you posted with an update at the earliest.

Elston S.