Can't Submit Form

amunson
Journeyman

Can't Submit Form

On the final page, I'm being told that there is either a required field not filled out or an invalid format. But I've gone over and over the form, and there is NO field highlighted red, nothing is missing, NO error highlighted at all. I'm at a loss!

15 Replies
kjhassel
Journeyman

I am having the same issue for my middle-school aged child.  Elementary kids were submitted w/o issue.

MaFunk25

It says "Review your form below, click on each field marked "Required" or "Invalid Format", and complete or correct your information."  But there is no red "Required" or "Invalid Format" but it is showing "[en:Yes][es:Si]" where there are drop down options only.  Could this be the "Invalid Format"?  There is no way to type in responses they are drop down options only.

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @amunson@kjhassel@MaFunk25,

We are sorry you are facing difficulty submitting your student's Enrollment registration Form.

A common reason that can pose a hindrance in submitting the registration form would be missing required fields.  I recommend reviewing that all the required fields on the form are filled with valid data in the correct format.  Some of the commonly overseen fields are the priority of contacts, relationship to the student, primary phone number, etc.

If you continue to face the issue, I recommend notifying your school district about the inconvenience, and they can work with the PowerSchool Enrollment Support team to verify that the form is set up correctly.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
kjhassel
Journeyman

If I could rate this NEGATIVE, I would.  Considering I had ZERO issues with the 3 previous registrations I completed...
Again, when I got to child #4, it was for a middle school and there were NO MISSING parts.  Please learn how to read responses before pissing off a bunch of frustrated parents. 

amunson
Journeyman

I said in my original post that there ARE NO MISSING FIELDS. Something is wrong with the form. And yes, this one is for my middle schooler! My elementary kiddo, registration went nice and smooth.
kjhassel
Journeyman

Isn't it just peachy when support does not read what our issue is and then spouts off some text response not even touching upon the issue...
-Just what we all need right now...

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @kjhassel@amunson,

I apologize for the difficulty that you are facing while trying to submit your student's Returning Student Registration form.

Thank you for reporting this issue. 

We have reached out to the PowerSchool Enrollment Support team reporting the difficulty that you are facing while submitting your child's middle school Returning Student Form.  We are working with the PowerSchool Enrollment Support team who can look into the issue with the school.  

We will communicate updates with the school district and we encourage you to connect with your child's school to request updates on the resolution.

Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve the problem.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
kalung1314
Rookie

I am having the same issue for my 4 year old. I switched to 3 different browzers and 3 computers and none of them work. Can you please provide and update on the solution?

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @kalung1314

I am sorry you were unable to submit the Enrollment form to the school. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child into the school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

mrezzy
Trainee

I also cannot submit form. No invalid fields anywhere.

Also we cannot contact our schools registration Dept as McKinney ISD is closed.
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @mrezzy

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties submitting the Enrollment form to your school. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment Family support team by clicking on this direct link and they should be able to assist you further with this. 

Elston S.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

mrezzy
Trainee

That did not resolve the issue. all they said was that the server may be down and they are not even sure if the server being up would fix this problem. there has to be another solution.
ElstonS
Senior

Hey @mrezzy

I am sorry you are still facing issues submitting the form. The InfoSnap servers are back up and running. I suggest submitting the Enrollment form now and you should be able to enroll your child into school. 

Elston S.

mrezzy
Trainee

Just tried it,same issue. Submit is greyed out. I again verified all fields that are required are filled out.
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @mrezzy

Our Enrollment forms work best on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. I suggest using one of these browsers to access the form. 

Additionally, I recommend clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser. I have attached an article here that should help walk you through the process of clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser. 

Meanwhile, I will work with the Enrollment support team to find out if there is an error with the Enrollment form that is preventing the form from being submitted to the district and keep you posted with an update at the earliest.

Elston S.