Can not submit

Highlighted

Can not submit

I have completed all the fields and have gone through this multiple times and it still will not allow me to submit returning child registration. Please advise?
18 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: Can not submit

Hi @Jvmercado,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I recommend reviewing any email address you provided on the form to ensure they match and are in the correct format.  If you continue to experience any issues, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

I am on the same boat, there is nothing wrong or missing yet I cant submit.

@PS_AM1 wrote:

Hi @Jvmercado,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I recommend reviewing any email address you provided on the form to ensure they match and are in the correct format.  If you continue to experience any issues, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for participating in the Community! @linnette78 

If you're still experiencing difficulties submitting your child's registration form, would you please provide details of any error messages you are receiving?  Are you receiving an error message on a particular page of the form?

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

Angela I cannot submit my son's registration despite everything looking complete. I have reviewed 50 times. Can you assist? Thank you!

Kimrey Tefft

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Thank you for participating in the Community! @KimreyTefft 

I recommend ensuring all required fields and checkboxes are complete in the registration form before submitting.  A common reason users are unable to submit a registration form is the order of priority set for contacts listed within the registration form.  This article should walk through the process of setting contact priorities.  I also recommend reviewing the commonly asked questions guide for PowerSchool Enrollment for other common troubleshooting steps.  

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here. Tried saving and logging out/logging in. Scrutinized every field. Nothing works. Submission page says I have not completed all required fields or have improper formats, but that is not accurate. Really frustrated here...

Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @ArmchairAstronaut,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  I recommend checking parent number 2 to ensure all fields are completed.  It appears there is a required field that is incomplete.  If you continue to experience issues, please let me know.

Angelam7

I am sorry I have gone through this and have asked others to review and we can not find the error. I really need to get this submitted. This is very frustrating
Highlighted
Veteran

Hi @Jvmercado,

No worries!  It appears the email addresses you entered do not match.  I recommend checking all of the email addresses to ensure they are in the correct format and match if the form asks you to confirm them.  I hope this helps!

Angelam7