Can not submit registration form

Benjamin_Kropf

Can not submit registration form

I would like to add my name to the list of people who can not hit the submit buttom after filling out all of the forms. I've even deleted all my progress and started over. I've looked everything over. I really think its on your end. At least, when I comb over everything I don't see any field highlighted that says I need to enter something in this field before I can submit. Is there anything you can do to help, other then sending me an article that sends me on a wild goose chase? Can you personally actually look at my submission and tell me what field I haven't filled out?

1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Benjamin_Kropf

I am sorry you are experiencing issues submitting your Enrollment form to the school district. I recommend ensuring that each emergency contact within the Enrollment form has a different priority assigned since this is a commonly overlooked field within the form. 

If you are still unable to submit the Enrollment form, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment family support team by clicking on this direct link and they should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!