Can not enter relationship to student

Highlighted

Can not enter relationship to student

While attempting to complete the mandatory powerschool enrollment the required field that asks for the relationship to the student is not clickable or editable and I can not submit the form because a required fieeld is missing.  THe form is broken and does not allow a required field to be entered

7 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Can not enter relationship to student

I am having the same problem.

Highlighted
Padawan

Having this issue as well

Highlighted
Padawan

I am also having the same problem.

Highlighted

Same issue, any resolve yet?
Highlighted
Padawan

Click on Remove Contact. Then the drop-down menu for the Relationship will show up to click on. You need to re-enter the contact info. Clicking on Restore Contact will make the Relationship field uneditable again.

Highlighted

I am having the same issue.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you, everyone, for participating in the PowerSchool Community!

Thank you for providing a resolution! @hylios 

If you are unable to walk through the steps provided by @hylios, I recommend reaching out to the school.

The school helps build the registration forms and determines which fields are prepopulated.  Because of this, I recommend reaching out to the school to share your experience with the customer relation field in the registration form so the school can work with PowerSchool to adjust the prepopulated fields.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!