BCSD 2020 Kindergarten Registration website is down

stingray2u

BCSD 2020 Kindergarten Registration website is down

Receiving error "Action Has Closed, New Student Registration for the 2020-2021 school year will be available soon." and "An unexpected problem has occurred. The problem has been logged and our technical support team will look into it. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience." repeatedly while trying to register our Kindergartener on the Berkeley County School District website:

bcsdschools.net/registration
registration.powerschool.com/family/message?code=actionclosed

registration.powerschool.com/family/message.aspx?code=unexpectedproblem

Many others reporting on Facebook with the same issue, and unable to reach anyone from IT that maintains the site or from Administration who oversees registration.

5 Replies
Lindseyparker622
Journeyman

Yes! I've sent two emails and tried to call and got transfered and disconnected twice. Very frustrating! 

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Lindseyparker622@stingray2u

I am sorry you are experiencing issues submitting the New Student Registration 2020-2021 to the school district. I will reach out to the Enrollment Team on your behalf and update this thread with an update as soon as I receive an update from them. 

Meanwhile, I recommend clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser and then accessing the form. I have attached a few articles below that should guide you through this process. I recommend reviewing them by accessing them through their direct links below: 

Clear Browser History, Cache, and Cookies 

Action Has Closed 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @stingray2u@Lindseyparker622

This was an internal issue on the form with the school district and seems to be resolved now. You should be able to submit the New Student Registration form for 2020-2021 to the school district successfully now. 

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further queries or concerns. 

Elston S.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

toureanita2
Padawan

I am still having the same issue. Is the deadline to register is going to be pushed/delayed or what's the alternative to this?

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @toureanita2

I recommend going through the form to ensure all the information is in the specified format and that the required fields within the form have not been left blank. Some of the commonly overlooked fields within the form are the priorities of emergency contacts and the contact details. I have attached an article here that should help walk you through setting up of priorities within the form. 

If you are still facing issues submitting the Enrollment form, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child to the school district. 

Elston S.