An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred

jberres

When I try to login to my account for school registration I get the following error.

https://secure.infosnap.com/family/login

An unexpected problem has occurred. The problem has been logged and our technical support team will look into it. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @jberres,

If you are receiving an 'Unexpected Problem has Occurred' error message, I recommend starting with clearing the cache and to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers if you are not already.  An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred article should walk through the troubleshooting steps.  We have a great thread with a similar issue, I recommend reviewing the thread for the resolution.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
gayrequiso
Rookie

hello? how to resolve the same problem with my application?

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @gayrequiso

If you are receiving an 'Unexpected Problem has Occurred' error message, I recommend starting with clearing the cache and using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers if you are not already.  An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred article should walk through the troubleshooting steps. 

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support