Almost done online registration and then got an error message

jamiescole1

Almost done online registration and then got an error message

I've almost completed all of the forms to enroll online. I went back to review previous forms and now each time I click on the student contacts tab I get an error message (copied below). In fact, once I get that error message, I can not click on any other tabs. Its as if the enrollment is frozen. I have switched from chrome to internet explorer - with the same result. Since I have only a few forms left to complete, I'd hate to have to start all over and re-upload documents. Any help navigating this is greatly appreciated. 

Here is the error message. 

"The following error occurred in the ActionFormService.GetActionFormContent: System.ArgumentException: The number of arguments passed to the function does not match the number of parameters defined for this function. at Infosnap.Secure.Domain.Code.Function.Execute(List`1 arguments) at Infosnap.Secure.Domain.Forms.SmartFormUpdate.Evaluate(NameValueCollection formData, IDictionary`2 sessionData, Function function) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Controllers.Services.ActionFormsService.GetValidatorSmartFormUpdate(IList`1 validatorUpdates, ActionSession session, String actionFormContent, Int32 page) at Infosnap.Secure.FamilyPortal.Controllers.Services.ActionFormsService.GetActionFormContent(Int32 publishedActionId, String culture, Int32 page)"

1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

Hey @jamiescole1

One of our PowerSchool Community members faced a similar issue and the response within this thread explains the reason why this error message appears when you are trying to register online and also provides a resolution. I recommend reviewing the post through this direct link.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!